70% of organisational change efforts fail, primarily due to the people side. How do you develop the insight to stay in the 30%?
Vital Signs are statistically validated measures that capture key information about the people side of performance. Built on a model with solid business logic as well as sound science, the tools connect people’s perceptions and attitudes with hard business outcomes in an actionable, practical framework. This course will allow business leaders to really understand the skills required to lead and motivate teams where the underlying belief of trust is central to success.
Who should attend?
Leaders with at least one year’s experience who are interested in better understanding their team environment to improve performance.
- Understand the benefits of knowing how to balance the organisational needs with the needs of your people
- Have a deeper understanding of yourself as a leader
- Know your team’s and organisation’s strengths better
- Reflect on your own strengths and areas for development as a leader
- Develop strategies to maximise your team’s performance and execute change successfully
- Formulate action plans to assist you to ensure execution of change delivers results
The Power of Engagement
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- The impact of disengagement
- Creating a climate for success
Understanding the Vital Signs Model
- Introducing the drivers of performance
- Exploring the drivers
- Understanding your personal profile
- What is trust?
- How is trust created?
- Trust in your team
- What does change feel like?
- Enabling change
- Change in your team
Motivating your Team
- What is motivation?
- Techniques for increasing motivation
- Motivation in your team
- What makes teams work?
- Diversity, delegation and delivery
- Cohesion in your team
Executing your Strategy
- What are the key elements of execution?
- Communicating your strategy
- Strategic focus in your team
|Public Training Dates 2017|
Length: 3 days; 9:00am to 5:00pm
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $2029.79 (including GST)