Do you have a ‘to do’ list that never seems to get shorter? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by work and don’t know where to begin? Do you struggle to find time for the important things in life?
We have all heard the old adage “work smarter, not harder” but what does this mean in practice? This crucial workshop helps you explore just that! Through reflective exercises and activities, you will review ways to better manage yourself, your tasks and your priorities to enhance your productivity.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to increase their productivity at work
- Remove your personal blockers to working productively
- Refine your work practices to work smarter
- Achieve more, inside and outside of work
• Explore your current work-life balance
• Understand how your state can help or hinder productivity
• Learn techniques to prioritise, remain focused and achieve more at work
- Why be more productive?
- Do you have balance?
- Your productivity pitfalls
- What holds me back?
- Can stress be helpful?
- Resilience at work
Managing Your Work
- Reducing waste and increasing output
- Planning and protecting your time
- Keeping focused
Managing Your Priorities
- Goals that add value
- Setting SMART goals
- Winning support for your goals
Your Productivity Plan
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|May 3||July 12||September 6|
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)