This refreshing workshop gives you the opportunity to reflect on your personal and professional goals, and to do some strategic planning for your most important resource – your life!
You will take part in a series of reflective exercises and share your experiences with other course participants. Through discussion and interactive exercises, you will discover how to set up an action plan that you can realistically follow.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking for work-life balance to decrease their stress and perform better at work.
- Have a clear idea of the current balance in your life
- Concentrate on the things that are most important to you
- Balance priorities in life
- Examine your current work-life balance
- Consider your passions, values and goals and how you can bring them into your everyday life
- Reflect on obstacles to achieving balance and discover ways of overcoming them
- Balance makers vs. balance breakers
Work-life Balance and Work
- Work-life balance in Singapore
- Work-life balance in organisations
- Work-life balance in your organisation
Work-life Balance and Life
- Your work, family, self and friends
- Your values
- Your passions
- Your goals
- Your supporters
- Stress management
- Time management
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|February 24||April 12||June 15||August 17|
|October 12||December 8|
Length: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)