How can your organisation do more with the available resources? Improving organisational productivity is crucial to success in today's competitive globalised workplace.
This interactive and hands-on workshop is an essential productivity health check for any team or organisation. We will equip you with practical tools to design and execute a sustainable productivity improvement plan that will help increase efficiency, the quality of your output and also employee engagement.
Who should attend?
Managers, office managers, supervisors and team leaders.
• Design a productivity improvement plan
• Lead your team more confidently through a process of change
• Devise a strategy to preserve productivity gains
• Understand how to measure organisational or team productivity
• Discover techniques to help you get the best from your team
• Learn techniques to overcome resistance to change
Introduction and Overview
• What is productivity?
• Decide why productivity matters
• Discover what helps and hinders productivity
• How productive is your organisation?
• Establish a baseline
• Identify opportunities for improvement
• What is your mission and vision?
• Set aligned goals
• Anticipate potential challenges
• Has your team got the skills needed?
• Review working practices
• Create a productivity plan
• Are you a change agent?
• Communicate expectations
• Build trust and accountability
• Focus on outputs
• How do we keep up momentum?
• Evaluate success
• Overcome barriers to change
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)