Even the most skilled and experienced person will not be a peak performer if they are not motivated. But what motivates us to get up every morning and do the job we have chosen?
This practical workshop will help you understand why you do the things you do, and find ways to increase motivation in yourself and others. You will receive a personalised Motivational Map™ giving you insight into your own motivational drivers and tips to enhance your own motivation.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to enhance their level of motivation at work
- Enhance your own motivation at work
- Understand the range of motivators that drive others
- Better understand and work with people who may have different drivers from you
- Explore some of the main theories of motivation
- Understand of what motivates you at work
- Learn strategies to enhance motivation
Introduction and overview
- What is motivation?
- What motivates?
- Why does motivation matter?
Motivational Maps ™
- Understanding the motivational mapping tool
- The nine motivations of work
- Your Motivational Map™ profile
Improving Motivation For You and Your Team
- How can I use my Motivational Map™ profile?
- Internal and external conflicts
- Your motivational action plan
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|May 3||July 12|
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $797.15 (including GST)