Even the most skilled and experienced person will not be a peak performer if they are not motivated. Our performance at work is a product of our skills and abilities as well as our level of motivation. But what motivates us to get up every morning and do the job we have chosen? Motivational Maps™ can help us to gain a deeper understanding into why we do the things we do, and can help us find ways to increase levels of motivation in ourselves and others.
The Motivational Map™ is a psychometric tool developed to be quick and easy to use and interpret for employees and managers alike*. This highly interactive and practical workshop includes a personalised Motivational Map™ and gives participants the tools needed to apply these critical concepts to the workplace. The tool gives an insight into your own motivational drivers as well as tips on ways to enhance your own motivation at work.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to get more insight into the factors that motivate them most at work.
• Learn ways to enhance your own motivation at work
• Understand the range of motivators that drive others
• Better understand why people behave and work differently
• Feel more able to work effectively with different personalities
• Understand some of the main theories of motivation
• Explore strategies to enhance motivation
• Gain a deeper understanding of what motivates you at work
• Use workplace motivation strategies
Why Motivation Matters
• The power of motivation
• Why motivation matters
• What motivates?
• Understanding the motivational mapping tool
• The nine motivations of work
• Your profile
Improving Motivation For You and Your Team
• Motivation strategies in action
• Creating a culture of motivation
• Your motivational action plan
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|May 4||July 4|
Length: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $797.15 (including GST)