This highly practical one-day workshop will help you to network with anyone, anywhere and at any time!
Your experienced trainer will introduce tips and techniques to increase your confidence so that you can enjoy networking and do it more successfully. You will take part in interactive activities and role plays to immediately put into practice what you learn. You will also discover how social media can help you to build lasting relationships with your contacts.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to gain confidence in making and developing contacts and fostering long-term relationships.
- Feel more confident in a variety of networking situations
- Build rapport in business and social situations
- Be able to build a mutually beneficial network of contacts
Introduction and Overview
- What is networking?
- Understanding your networking needs
- Examining your existing network
Ready to network!
- Striking up a conversation
- Continuing the conversation
- Asking good questions
- Remembering people we meet
The Networking Event
- Dealing with nerves – case study
- Networking etiquette
- Ending the conversation
- Connecting with your contacts
- The power of social media
- Building lasting relationships
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|February 28||April 18|
|August 29||October 31|
Length: 1 day
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)