This highly interactive and fun course helps you identify the image you want to project and gives you tips and techniques on how to do this. You will align your image with that of your company and learn how dressing influences the way you think and others’ reactions to you.
Through a range of hands-on activities, discussions and advice, you will discover how to adapt your image to different workplace situations. You will also learn a range of tips for body language and dealing with etiquette in business situations.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to present themselves more confidently and professionally.
- Be able to adapt your image to suit different people and situations
- Use body language more effectively
- Feel more confident in your knowledge of modern business etiquette
- Choose the image you want to project and ways to achieve this
- Learn how to make the most of your best features
- Discover how to handle different business etiquette situations
Establishing Professional Credibility
- What is your organisation’s image?
- You are what you wear – the psychology of dressing
- What not to wear – avoiding fashion faux pas
- Auditing your professional image
Dressing for Impact
- Dressing for different audiences
- Your best colours
- The psychology of colour
- Choosing colours for different situations
- Making the most of your body shape
- Selecting accessories
Strategic Body Language
- Matching the body to the words
- Reading other people
- Perfect posture
- Making business introductions
- Guidelines for receptions, buffets and formal dinners
Your New Image
- Presenting a better image
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|March 9||May 25||July 4|
|September 1||November 16||December 14|
Length: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)