In the last 10 years, many discoveries have been made about our brains, especially in the areas of memory and thinking. The increased awareness of brain dementia has prompted people to learn how to strengthen their power to recall.
This fun workshop brings you the latest memory techniques gathered from world-class thinkers and memorisers. Through practising these, you will be able to apply your enhanced recall power both at the workplace and in your personal life.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to stay ahead in their job with improved short and long-term recall.
- Feel more confident in your ability to remember important information
- Know a range of techniques to improve your short, medium and long-term recall
- Be able to help others improve their memory
- Learn memory techniques for short- and medium-term recall
- Discover how to use Mind Maps for longer-term recall
- Find out how to age-proof your brain
Your Amazing Brain
- Benchmarking your power to recall
- Current misconceptions about the ageing brain
- Recall principles
- Remembering SHINE
- Memory and time
- Number peg
- Roman room
- Remembering faces and birthdates
Mind Maps® for Better Recall
Keeping your Brain Healthy
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|July 4||September 2||November 16|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|January 25||February 15||March 8|
Length: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)