This helpful workshop gives you the tools to overcome barriers to working efficiently and effectively. You will discover a range of techniques for prioritising tasks, dealing with time wasters and managing yourself and others.
You will participate in a series of questionnaires, games, discussions and hands-on activities that relate time management techniques to your daily life. You will also watch a video that will give you useful tips to save time everyday.
Who should attend?
All executives and managers who organise their own work, especially those who work with several bosses, projects or cross-divisional teams.
- Schedule your work day more effectively
- Save time by working smarter
- Focus better and avoid distractions
- Examine the way you currently use time
- Learn techniques for analysing and prioritising your workload
- Discover how to manage yourself and others
- Your typical day
- Your strengths and weaknesses as a time manager
Managing your tasks
- Listing your tasks
- Prioritising your tasks
- Planning your day
- Your workspace
- Your inbox
- Your work pattern
- Handling interruptions
- Saying ‘no’
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|October 19||November 9||December 6|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|February 8||March 22||April 19|
Length: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)