Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, assess and control the emotions of oneself, of others and of groups. This workshop aims to help you learn about EQ and become more aware of how your emotions affect your behaviour and how you do your job. With this, you will have more choice over how you behave.
By choosing how you respond in different situations, you will gain control over their outcomes. Improved awareness will also help you show more genuine empathy to others, developing stronger relationships.
You will receive a report called the EQ Assessment Developmental Report. This gives you an in-depth analysis for professional and personal growth, including developmental strategies for building your EQ.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to build stronger relationships through better understanding and management of emotions.
- Better understand your own reactions
- Have increased awareness of others
- Build better relationships in the workplace
- Assess your EQ
- Learn strategies to manage emotions
- Discover techniques to connect better with others
Introduction to EQ
- What is emotional intelligence?
- How can it help me at work?
- What are the key competencies of EQ?
Know Yourself - Understanding your Emotions
- Every emotion has a function
- How your brain works
- The core competencies of self-awareness
- Developing your emotional habits at work
Choose Yourself - Manage Your Emotions
- The stimulus response cycle
- Managing difficult situations at work
- Navigating emotions and how to be a more effective communicator
- Decision making - consequential thinking in the workplace
- Intrinsic motivation and optimism
- Effective relationship management
Give Yourself - encompassing all aspects of your life
- Identify your beliefs and values
- Build empathy with people around you
- Discovering how your noble goals inspire you to give your best
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|July 18-19||September 22-23||November 3-4|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|January 16-17||March 20-21|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $1363.18 (excluding GST)