Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is about being smarter with feelings. It is a critical skill for success in today’s workplace.
This enlightening workshop will help you to learn more about EQ and how emotions affect your behaviour. You will also explore techniques to gain greater choice over how you respond to challenges. Each course participant will receive a personal EQ report from Six Seconds® giving an in-depth analysis of your strengths and areas for development.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to build stronger relationships and deliver better outcomes at work.
- Understand and be able to develop the core EQ competencies
- Better recognise how pressure affects you, and know some techniques to manage in challenging situations
- Build better relationships and deliver better outcomes in the workplace
EQ and why it matters
- What is emotional intelligence?
- EQ vs IQ
- How EQ can help you at work
the core competencies of eq
- A model for EQ in action
- The 8 competencies of EQ
- Exploring your personal profile
- Enhance emotional literacy
- Plutchik’s wheel of emotions
- Recognising your patterns and ‘triggers'
- Apply consequential thinking
- Navigate emotions
- The six second pause
- Exercise optimism
- Increase empathy
- Pursue noble goals
- Your EQ action plan
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|January 15-16||March 5-6||May 10-11|
|July 9-10||August 27-28||September 10-11|
|November 12-13||December 10-11|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $1,363.18 (excluding GST)