This creative and highly practical workshop will show you how to write copy that sells, whether it’s an idea in a newsletter or a product on your website. It highlights the skills you need to create attention, interest, desire and action in your reader.
You will learn about the 3 Ps of successful copy and how to appeal to your reader’s emotions. Through a range of writing activities you will also master the style and language you need to get a favourable response.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their ability to sell their ideas in writing.
- Know how to structure and write effective copy
- Better understand your readers and what motivates them
- Use a range of techniques to overcome writer’s block
- The role and qualities of a copywriter
- The internet and copywriting
- How to brainstorm effectively
- Unlock your creativity!
Writing to Communicate
- The 3 Ps of successful copy
- Articulating your purpose
- Selling the benefits
- Understanding and motivating your readers
- The AIDA formula
- The power of headlines
- The lead-in
- Writing clear, specific and concise copy
- Simple and emotional words
- Visual appeal
- Logos, captions and in-text graphics
- The causes of writer’s block
- Overcoming writer’s block
- Over to you – writing your copy
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|February 5-6||April 16-17||June 25-26|
|August 2-3||October 29-30||December 13-14|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)