We offer a range of supplementary English programmes at schools and colleges in Singapore.
These programmes are delivered by our teachers at your premises and are tailored to meet the specific needs of your learners.
Several key areas are listed for each level, from which you can choose based on your aims. Specific course objectives are then agreed between your school or college and the British Council. Some of the programmes we have delivered include supporting students with PSLE, O-Level and General Paper exams as well as using our expertise to support international student streams.
We provide our learners with:
- A customised programme based on their needs
- Quality learning materials designed by the British Council
- Guidance from our highly qualified teachers
- Feedback on progress and advice for further study
- Supplementary digital learning resources
Previous clients include:
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Japanese School
- NPS International School
- Hwa Chong Institution
- Singapore Raffles Music College
- Assumption Pathway School
- Temasek Junior College
- Henderson Secondary School
- Beatty Secondary School
- Hillgrove Secondary School
- Hong Kah Secondary School
- Korean Church Kindergarten