About this course
This course is suitable for students currently studying in Primary 3 (9 years old). We have one course available for this age group, Creative English. Courses are exams orientated and teach skills to support students’ work at school. Lower Primary classes teach social skills and creative English.
In this course, we cover the text types "Poetry and Procedures", "Narrative and Personal Recount ", "Personal Recount, Procedures and Presentation", and "Narrative and Factual Recount".
ALL OUR PRIMARY COURSES ENABLE YOUR CHILD TO ACHIEVE THEIR BEST THROUGH:
- developing comprehension and composition skills and strategies
- improving overall confidence in using English
- improving awareness of language use, appropriacy and accuracy
- developing core skills such as critical thinking, media literacy and team work
- engaging them in a communicative learning environment to enhance listening and speaking skills
- becoming independent and proactive learners
- developing the skills needed towards tackling PSLE.