About this course
This course is suitable for students currently studying in Primary 4 (10 years old). We have one course available for this age group, Creative English. Courses are exams orientated and teach skills to support students’ work at school. Upper Primary classes assist students with the PSLE.
In this course, we cover the text types "Situational Writing and Report", "Picture Composition and Situational Writing", "Notes / E-mails / Letters and Presentation", and "Personal Recount and Speech".
OUR PRIMARY enrichment COURSES ENABLE YOUR CHILD TO ACHIEVE THEIR BEST THROUGH:
- developing core skills such as critical thinking, media literacy and team work
- developing the skills needed towards tackling PSLE
- engaging them in a communicative learning environment to enhance listening and speaking skills
- becoming independent and proactive learners
- developing comprehension and composition skills and strategies
- improving awareness of language use, appropriacy and accuracy
- improving overall confidence in using English.