At the British Council, we help our students maximise their English learning potential. We use the most effective methodologies for all age groups to develop real communicative ability.
We believe that genuine face-to-face interaction between students and teacher is the best ways to achieve this.
Engaging, interactive and communicative teaching methods play an essential part in all our classes. We know from experience that this is the only way to prepare our students to communicate effectively in English in the world today.
To help our students best achieve their learning goals, our teachers use a variety of proven teaching methods, in conjunction with the most up-to-date teaching materials and cutting-edge learning technologies.
We work hard to ensure that all students get the individual attention they need. A sense of progress is also vital, which is why teachers provide regular personal feedback to students on how they are doing.
We believe that English classes should:
- help you to achieve more in life
- be motivating, challenging and enjoyable
- give you the opportunity to make friends which makes learning more fun.
In addition, we believe that teachers should:
- be knowledgeable, friendly and helpful
- adapt the content of the lesson to fit the students
- teach you study skills, so you continue learning after class has finished.