Are you feeling exhausted trying to juggle everything? Do you need to manage your stress more effectively?
After an unprecedented year as we continue to make our way through the pandemic, stress levels are on the rise. A 2019 study found that an astonishing 92 per cent of working Singaporeans felt stressed – and that was before Covid! This stress has a direct impact on physical and mental wellbeing as well as our productivity at work.
We need to get better at managing our stress. Join us for an interactive online session where we will:
- learn how to recognise the signs and symptoms of stress
- discuss how to handle high-pressure situations at work more effectively
- explore a simple problem-solving process for managing stress.
Who should attend:
Learning and Development/HR Practitioners who:
- develop strategic Learning and Development programmes
- lead an organisation with an interest in continued learning
- have an interest in developing their own soft skills.
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
Please note that this invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Thursday 27 May. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.