This year's theme is 'The Incredible Early Years: Supporting Young Children’s Development' and intended for all who have an interest in the development, learning and positive well-being of young children from birth to six years of age.
The first day of the conference is open to Educators while the second day is open to both Educators and Parents.
Our Teacher Development Centre is participating at the EDCA Conference 2014.
Find out more on courses to help you nurture your little ones:
- How to Teach English: Young Learners
- How to Teach English: Pre-School
- Grammar and Vocabulary in the Early Years
- Know it – Teach it: Speech and Drama
- Know it – Teach it: Pronunciation
- Supporting Learning in the Early Years Classroom
- Know it – Teach it: Phonics and Early Reading Skills
- Know it – Teach it: Grammar
- Know it – Teach it: Vocabulary