Does your organisation have a range of multicultural and multilingual situations?
Having a diverse and inclusive team drives real progress and is what organisations are striving towards. However, communicating across cultures can raise certain challenges.
Sometimes people find intercultural communication challenging or uncomfortable. It makes them reflect on how culture has influenced preferences and behaviour in multicultural situations at work.
Join us for this interactive and exclusive event where we will:
- prepare for and communicate in a range of multicultural and multilingual situations
- respond positively and empathetically in new and familiar cultural situations
- handle challenging intercultural situations confidently
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Tuesday 18 January.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.