In the ever-evolving world of work, one constant remains: engaged employees are at the core of success. Wondering how to adapt to the changing engagement landscape?
Join us for an EmpowerED conversation with Georgina Reeves-Saad, British Council's Employee Engagement and Experience Lead and gain the strategic insights you need to thrive in the evolving world of employee engagement.
- The crucial importance of employee engagement in 2023
- Navigating now: Key trends and strategies shaping engagement today
- Engaging the future: Insights for tomorrow and beyond
Don't miss this opportunity to prepare for tomorrow, today!
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP by 12 noon on Tuesday 28 November.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Corporate training and assessments.