Do you have an executive presence? Do you command attention when you speak? Do people listen?
When a leader with executive presence speaks, people pay attention, feel inspired and are moved to act. But can executive presence be learned? The good news is yes!
In our new hybrid workplaces executive presence is more important than ever before. Leaders need to project confidence in the face of uncertainty, be credible in the way they handle challenges and connect more meaningfully with their teams.
Join us for this exclusive, interactive online session where we will:
- identify executive presence in ourselves and others
- discuss the 3 Cs of executive presence
- plan ways to grow our presence at work.
Who should attend:
Learning and Development/HR Practitioners who:
- develop strategic Learning and Development programmes
- lead an organisation with an interest in continued learning
- have an interest in developing their own soft skills.
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Pleaseemail us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Wednesday 18 August.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their corporate/work email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each organisation is limited to two representatives.