Is there a difficult conversation you need to have?
Research has shown that the three most difficult conversations to have are all work-related. Top place goes to conversations about pay, followed by those about colleagues’ inappropriate behaviour and poor performance.
However, many of us avoid having difficult conversations, driven by a fear of how the other person might react or whether we’ll be able to control our own emotions if things get heated. But we also realise that as managers our job is to hold people accountable, and that by avoiding these conversations we may denying both parties an opportunity for growth.
Join us for this interactive and exclusive breakfast event where we will:
- recognise a range of difficult conversations and the important of having them
- determine how to tackle difficult conversations using the 3D technique
- analyse our default reactions in difficult conversations at work
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Tuesday 14 December.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.