Join us for an insightful roundtable event for L&D and HR professionals!
Explore the dynamic landscape of L&D in 2023 and how L&D practices are evolving to drive thriving, adaptable workforces. Discuss and gain insights from other professionals on:
- The impact of flexible working, tech transformation, and talent retention on the L&D landscape
- L&D's new ways of working
- Future-proofing your workforce through upskilling
- What successful L&D teams are doing to navigate challenges and make the most of opportunities
Secure your seat now and be part of this crucial conversation!
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP by 12 noon on Tuesday 12 December.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Corporate training and assessments.