It is said, ‘to get better answers, ask better questions.’
We negotiate all the time. Whether it’s winning resources for our teams, asking our managers for time off or getting the best deal with a supplier. This workshop will show you how to negotiate in a way that builds relationships and leaves both sides happy with the result.
Join us for this interactive and exclusive event where you will learn how to:
- practise using questions to strategically open up negotiations and understand the interests and goals of your negotiating partner
- identify ways of generating multiple options based on the interests of all stakeholders/parties.
- determine how to select a solution that aligns with the interests of all negotiation partners.
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Tuesday 17 May.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Effective Negotiation Skills workshop too.