The ability to influence is a critical success factor in today’s workplace.
While we often have no formal authority to achieve what is necessary, it is possible to influence others to make things happen. Join us to explore how to adapt your influence style to the situation resulting in a proactive approach to influencing.
In this interactive and exclusive event you will learn how to:
- recognise a range of influencing styles
- distinguish between persuasive and manipulative behaviours
- expand your dimension of control.
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Tuesday 30 August.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Interpersonal Communication Skills workshop too.