Empathy is the ability to understand, feel and respond to someone else’s feelings and perspectives.
In the workplace, this often gets lost but when we do it well, we form an emotional connection that builds trust and strengthens relationships that has longer term benefits.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- explain the three aspects of empathy and describe how it can positively impact the workplace
- understand how to develop a deeper understanding of others through empathy
- demonstrate how to communicate with more empathy in situations you encounter at work.
Who should attend:
Learning and Development/HR Practitioners who:
- develop strategic Learning and Development programmes
- lead an organisation with an interest in continued learning
- have an interest in developing their own soft skills.
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
Please note that this invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Tuesday 22 June. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.