Would you like to communicate more effectively with your stakeholders to overcome engagement challenges? Do you sometimes find it hard to manage expectations and gain agreement with people who have different points of view?
It can be difficult to manage stakeholders in complex and challenging situations in the workplace. We will look at how to initiate a stakeholder engagement strategy by defining the engagement principles and objectives and completing a strategic stakeholder analysis.
Join us for this interactive and exclusive event where you will learn how to:
- define business and strategic engagement objectives
- identify your stakeholder engagement objective
- prioritise criteria for analysis when profiling a stakeholder.
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP by 12 noon on Tuesday 4 October.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Interpersonal Communication Skills workshop too.