What’s your story?
After 18 months of the pandemic and WFH the world of work is changing. Now, more than ever, we need to find new ways to connect with our teams – wherever they might be located.
Telling stories is a great way to do this. A good story is memorable, impactful and personal in a way that data will never be. According to a recent article in HBR ‘data can persuade people, but it doesn’t inspire them to act; to do that, you need to wrap your vision in a story that fires the imagination and stirs the soul.’
Join us for this interactive and exclusive breakfast event where we will:
- discover common types of business stories
- tell a personal story using the STAR structure
- explore the 5 Cs of effective storytelling
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP before Tuesday 23 November.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.