Join the British Council Young Learner Art Competition!
Draw a landmark in Singapore.
- Age groups: 8 and under, 9 – 11 and 12 – 15
- Prize: $100 popular vouchers for the winner of each age group.
- Deadline for submission: August 31st
- Entries should be A4 or A3 size and use strong, clear colours.
- On the back of each entry, write the title of your picture, your name, age, your teacher’s name and the name of the teaching centre.
The three winners (one from each age group) will then be entered into the global young learners’ art competition. This will be held in London in October 2014, involving students from all over the world.
The three winning pictures and nine runners-up from the global competition will be displayed in promotional materials and on the British Council website.