- After September 2023, Pearson will no longer offer the LCCI portfolio or run LCCI examinations. The LCCI suite will be taken over by The Institute of Accountants and Bookkeepers (IAB).
- LCCI examination is being withdrawn from Pearson, and The LCCI suite is taken over by The Institute of Accountants and Bookkeepers (IAB). For further information, please refer to this link: Pearson to Withdraw from Offering Qualifications under the LCCI Brand | Pearson qualifications
- The final Pearson LCCI examinations will take place in September 2023. Any replacement certificates for exams taken after September Series 2023 will need to be liaised with Institute of Accountants and Bookkeepers (IAB).
Registrations for LCCI September series 2023 is now OPEN until 18 July 2023.
Diploma application must be made by 31 December 2023. Any application submitted after the deadline will not be accepted
- Please complete the Application Form
- Registration will have to be submitted over the counter at our British Council office before the closing date.
- Examination fees will have to be paid upon registration. We only accept payment by NETS or Credit Card. (Note that fees collected are inclusive of 8% of GST for next year's examination).
We have a dedicated Exams Customer Services team in operation at our Napier Road centre to serve you. For exams-related enquiries, in-person registration and exam certificate collection, our operating hours will be as follows:
||Service Peak Hours
|Monday - Friday
||10.00 - 18.00
||12.00 - 14.00 (Mon, Tue, Fri)
||08.30 - 16.30
||11.00 - 15.00
Sundays & Public Holidays
Registration for Combined or Group Diplomas
We accept requests for combined and group diploma awards from private candidates.
Candidates need to make sure the requests are made in accordance with the eligibility set by the exam board.
Private candidates need to bring their original results/certificates and copies of them. We will check if they are eligible for the award.
No refund will be given for any reason including clashes of dates with local examinations, personal, and holiday arrangements.