We are launching a new Alumni programme in February 2022 to support UK alumni from around the world to build networks, careers and long-term relationships. As a member of the British Council’s Global Alumni Network, you will have access to opportunities for career advancement and global networking, as well as to a range of exclusive events and resources.
Who is this for: The programme is free and is for individuals from outside the UK who have spent at least one term studying in the UK on a credit-bearing course, or who have a qualification from a UK higher education institution (including transnational education and online studies).
Register your interest to become a member of British Council’s Global Alumni Network.
British Council’s Global Alumni Network is free to join and brings people together from around the world who have the shared experience of a UK education.
- Your data may be shared with relevant partner organisations such as UK government departments, embassies and consulates for the purpose of delivering alumni services.
- You can choose to opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link in our communications, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will process your personal information based on your consent.
- We will also use your information for the purposes of research and service improvement.
- We may send you materials such as questionnaires or surveys about your experience with the British Council; we do this in our legitimate interest. You also have the right to unsubscribe from such communications by clicking the link provided within each email.
- We will keep your information for the duration of your membership of our network. We will continuously review the retention period for the information held in line with the aims and objectives of the Global Alumni Network.
- British Council complies with data protection laws in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
- If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
- For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website: www.britishcouncil.org/privacy or contact British Council Singapore: email@example.com.