Find an English course that fits your academic, professional, and personal needs.
At the British Council, we can help support your academic, professional, or personal goals. With our qualified teachers and English courses catered to specific needs, you can:
- improve your English test scores to enter university or tertiary institution
- speak English with more confidence at work
- improve your daily conversation skills
- hone your grammar skills and widen your vocabulary
- be more prepared for the IELTS test.
|General English||25 Mar - 16 Jun 2019||Napier Road / Marsiling / Toa Payoh||S$1,771.00 - S$1,848.00|
|Business English||26 Mar - 16 Jun 2019||Napier Road||S$1,848.00|
|Business confidence (SkillsFuture credit approved)||28 Mar - 16 May 2019||Marsiling||S$616.00|
|BEST: Business English Skills Training (SkillsFuture credit approved)||25 Mar - 16 Jun 2019||Napier Road / Toa Payoh||S$1,771.00 - S$1,848.00|
|IELTS preparation||25 Mar - 16 Jun 2019||Napier Road / Toa Payoh||S$1,771.00 - S$1,848.00|
How to register
- Book a language test at one of our centres
- Come at the allocated appointment time for your language test which will be followed by a consultation (approximately 45 minutes in total)
- You will be advised on the best course for your learning needs
- Register at our counters
Free myClub language workshops, and events for all British Council adult learners.