ELEVATE StartWell™ Challenge: Anna Salaman, Associate Director of Programming at ArtScience Museum
The ELEVATE StartWell™ Challenge, presented by the British Council in partnership with the Lien Foundation, is focused on developing innovative new concepts to improve early childhood (0-8 years) play. Anna Salaman of ArtScience Museum, Singapore, shares her thoughts on creativity, culture and play by addressing the following questions:
- At the idea stage, what is your advice to emerging innovators?
- What do you think makes a clever and collaborative design thinker?
- How can people design play spaces and environments with technology in mind?
- How can technologists work with people from other disciplines to creatively come up with new concepts, and what is your advice for these collaborations?
- Do you have any reference points for particularly innovative examples of ways designed spaces have taken kids outside you might like to share or direct people to?