Hands-on experiential learning to improve your child's English skills and knowledge of the world!
Something different for your child during the September school holiday week! At the British Council we believe that language and communication skills are an integral part of almost every skill in life. That is why our Holiday Study Camps use English as a way to explore the world around us, developing problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. Students study a different topic each day, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them. We offer programmes for kindergarten, primary and secondary aged students.
On this course students will:
- Develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- Gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- Develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- Improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills
What types of activities will the students do?
- Games and fun activities
- Group research projects
- Hands-on experiments
- Drama games
September holiday study camp fees and schedule
Date: 9 September to 13 September
Time: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Half day)
9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Full day)
Location: Napier Road Centre
Course fee: S$736.00
Study Camp Plus (afternoon add-on): S$540.00
Uniform fee (3 shirts): S$45.00
15% discount for existing British Council students.
How to register:
- Complete the online form.
- Our Course Consultant will email you a placement test.
- We will send you a confirmation letter.
- You can make payment at our counters.