Let your children build confidence in English on our fun and supportive Study Camps.
At the British Council, we provide extra support in English language to children aged 4 to 17 from all over the world, who speak English as a foreign language and would benefit from extra English language support within a safe, fun and supportive environment. Our Study Camps are intensive holiday programmes aimed at Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary students, who can register for each course separately and attend as many courses as they wish. Students will study a different topic each day, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve their English. All camps are offered at a variety of levels.
On this course students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating together in English
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- Improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
- excursions (in full-day camp only)
Year-round Holiday Study Camps
- Year-round Holiday Study Camps are offered on a weekly basis throughout the year. New courses begin every Monday.
- The minimum sign up is for one week.
- You can register your child for as many weeks of camp as you wish.
|Year-round Holiday Study Camps||
Date: Weekly camp starts every Monday
Time: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Napier Road Centre
Camp fee: S$736.00/week
Uniform fee: S$45.00/3 shirts
How to register:
- Complete the online form.
- Our Course Consultant will email you a placement test.
- We will send you a confirmation letter.
- You can make payment at our counters in Singapore.