The Pre-departure Briefing is an annual event organised by the British Council in order to provide essential information to all students who have received an offer from UK institutions for further studies.
Once again, we will be hosting this event as a live webinar to enable more students and parents to join this crucial session. This briefing will provide students an opportunity to gather information and seek clarifications to ensure that they are well prepared for what will be an exciting and enriching time in the UK. Representatives from the British Council, UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), the UK Singapore Students' Council (UKSSC) and Singapore Global Network (SGN) will share information on:
- preparation for travel, including finances and insurance matters
- the visa application process
- what to expect when you arrive in the UK
- life as a student in the UK
- connecting with fellow Singaporeans in the UK, on and off campus