About this course
Are you planning to teach English to adult students?
Do you the know the different techniques for teaching reading, writing, listening and speaking?
Find this out plus much more in our brand new 20-hour comprehensive module.
Level: Foundation Module - Adults Awards
In this module, you will cover the following topics:
- Teachers and learners
- Staging a lesson
- What to teach
- Introducing target language
- The vocabulary lesson
- Classroom management and review
- The listening lesson
- The reading lesson
- A reason for writing
By the end of this module you will have:
- understood the needs of adult learners at different levels
- acquired the knowledge to select and exploit a course book to suit your learners
- demonstrated how to plan language lessons and skills lessons
- hands-on experience through a variety of model lessons and tasks
- understood how the teacher's role affects learning.