About this course
Do you know how to track your students' progress?
How do you make sure you're teaching, not testing?
How do you check the effectiveness of published materials?
Find this out plus much more in our 10 hour module.
Level: Foundation Module - Tutor's Award
In this module, you will cover the following topics:
- Interviewing and record-keeping
- Creating and evaluating listening tasks
- From reading to writing
- Improving students' writing
- Developing speaking skills and building confidence
By the end of this module you will have:
- become more professional and organised
- familiarised yourself with teaching individuals and small groups
- planned and staged your lessons
- raised your awareness of the different lesson types you can give
- revealed the difference between teaching and testing.