About this course
How do you keep young learners engaged?
Do you know the difference between presenting language and practising language?
Find this out plus much more in our 20 hour comprehensive module.
Level: Foundation Module - Early Years Award
In this module, you will cover the following topics:
- Foreign language lesson
- Lesson planning
- Presenting language
- Planning content
- Teaching listening
- Teaching speaking
- Teaching reading
- Teaching writing
- Teaching vocabulary
- Managing learning
By the end of this module you will have:
- learned how to plan and deliver an effective lesson
- explored what young learner course books offer
- developed techniques for presenting grammar and vocabulary
- learned how to evaluate activities for skills development (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- practised the methodology you are learning.