We also provide invigilation services for students registered with UK schools, colleges and universities who need to take or re-sit examinations but are not able to travel to the UK. We also offer these services for international educational institutions and professional qualification boards.
A Dedicated Exams Customer Service
We have a dedicated Exams Customer Services team in operation at our Napier Road centre to serve you better. For exams-related enquiries, in-person registration and exam certificate collection, our operating hours are as follows:
||Service Peak Hours|
|Monday - Friday||10.00 - 18.00||12.00 - 14.00 (Mon, Tue, Fri)|
|Saturday||08.30 - 16.30||11.00 - 15.00|
Sundays & Public Holidays
Please note that the British Council Napier Road office and the Exams Customer Service counter will be closed on Sundays and public holidays. Our usual operating hours will resume on the next working day.
2022 Public Holidays
- 9 August 2022 (Tuesday) - National Day
- 24 October 2022 (Monday) - Deepavali
2023 Public Holidays
- 23 January 2023 (Monday) - Chinese New Year (2nd day)
- 24 January 2023 (Tuesday) - Chinese New Year (in Lieu)
- 7 April 2023 (Friday) - Good Friday
- 22 April 2023 (Saturday) - Hari Raya Puasa
- 1 May 2023 (Monday) - Labour Day
- 3 June 2023 (Saturday) - Vesak Day
- 29 June 2023 (Thursday) -Hari Raya Haji
- 9 August 2023 (Wednesday) - National Day
- 13 November 2023 (Monday) - Deepavali (In Lieu)
- 25 December 2023 (Monday) - Christmas Day
Customers may experience longer waiting times during our service peak hours. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com for all your exams-related enquiries.