In 2019, around 50,000 international students studied for a UK Transnational Education (TNE) qualification in Singapore. Overall, there are more than 1,000 UK qualifications available to study with over 55 UK Universities offering their programmes in partnership with Private Education Institutons (PEIs) in Singapore. This makes Singapore one of the top 3 destinations for studying UK qualifications in-country.
There are a number of different ways to study:
- online/distance learning courses
- UK overseas campuses
- UK-international partnership programmes.
By researching your options, you are sure to find the right course from the huge array of options available to you!
Throughout the year, the British Council also hosts a variety of exhibitions, fairs and events where you can:
- Meet representatives from UK schools, colleges and universities and find out about their courses
- Get advice on preparing for your UK student life
- Meet current students or alumni and find out about their experiences
- Attend lectures and seminars