In 2015, around 50,000 international students studied for a UK transnational education (TNE) qualification in Singapore. Overall, there are more than 1,000 UK qualifications available to study with over 55 UK Universities offering their programmes in partnership with Private Education Institutes (PEIs) in Singapore. This makes Singapore, one of the top 3 destinations for studying UK qualifications in country.
There are a number of different ways to study:
- online/distance learning courses
- UK overseas campuses
- UK-international partnership programmes.
By researching your options, you are sure to find the right course from the huge array of options available to you!
Throughout the year, the British Council also hosts a variety of exhibitions, fairs and events where you can:
- Meet representatives from UK schools, colleges and universities and find out about their courses
- Get advice on preparing for your UK student life
- Meet current students or alumni and find out about their experiences
- Attend lectures and seminars
Cohort: Your Guide to UK Qualifications in Singapore
Cohort magazine provides advice and guidance to help you choose the right UK Transnational Education (TNE) programme, and get the best out of your studies.
Cohort also contains lifestyle features to help you maximise your study experience.
- education and industry articles to help you choose the right qualification and start the right career path
- an overview of UK transnational education (UK TNE) in Singapore and the various types of programmes available
- articles featuring current students of UK TNE qualifications in Singapore, prominent lecturers, and successful graduates
- advice on how you can finance your studies
- a directory of the UK universities, subject areas, and the local private education institutions that you can study at
- lifestyle pages featuring articles on hip hang-outs, cool bars, clubs, news, quizzes, and much more!