Last year, over two million people took exams with the British Council in more than 90 countries worldwide. Take an exam with us and enjoy the benefits of our services:
- long-standing experience in delivering high quality exams
- highly trained and experienced personnel who meet British Council and exam board standards
- qualified examiners trained and accredited by Cambridge English
- carefully selected venues, all equipped with modern facilities
- listening tests conducted with state-of-the-art audio equipment
- free access to Road to IELTS, our online self-study resource for IELTS test takers
- support for teachers and learners of English through our TeachingEnglish and LearnEnglish websites.
Take an exam with us to improve your employment prospects and enhance your chances of continuing your education in Singapore or abroad.
A Dedicated Exams Customer Service
We have a dedicated Exams Customer Services team in operation at our Napier Road centre to serve you better. For exams-related enquiries, in-person registration and exam certificate collection, our operating hours are as follows:
||Service Peak Hours|
|Monday - Friday||10.00 - 18.30||12.00 - 14.00 (Mon, Tue, Fri)|
|Saturday||08.30 - 16.00||11.00 - 15.00|
Sundays & Public Holidays
Christmas Day and scheduled centre closure (15 to 27 December 2018)
Please note that the British Council Napier Road office and the Exams Customer Service counter will be closed from Saturday, 15 December 2018 to Thursday, 27 December 2018 in observance of Christmas day and scheduled centre closure.
Customers may experience longer waiting times during our service peak hours. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your exams-related enquiries.