Registration for University of London (UOL) Exams Summer Session 2024
IMPORTANT: Read the "How to Register" guide document at the bottom of the page before registering for the exam.
Students for the UOL International Programmes can register with the British Council here to sit for exams in Singapore for Summer Session 2024.
What information does the British Council need and why is accuracy important:
- Your nine-digit numerical Student Registration Number (SRN No.) and the correct details of the exam modules you have selected during University of London Assessment Entry. We need these so we can match your British Council registration to your University of London Assessment Entry. If the data you provide cannot be matched then the British Council will not be able to issue a Validation Code and will email you with further guidance.
- Your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Email address and Contact number. This should match the data held by the University of London. This data will ensure British Council can do everything possible to match your registration to the Assessment Entry provided to us by the University of London.
Online payment will ensure your registration is processed immediately. You will receive confirmation of registration once the online payment has been successfully processed.
If you leave the system before completing online payment, then you will receive an email with a link to allow you to complete the entry you have started within 48 hours. If you do not complete within 48 hours you will need to start again.
You should use the email address that you have registered with the University of London. British Council will send all further correspondence, including your Validation Code and later exam confirmation details to the e-mail registered with the University of London.
Reasons why it might take more than two working days to provide a Validation Code:
- The British Council cannot match the SRN No. provided and / or the Exam Module(s) you have selected to the University of London Assessment Entry you have made. In such cases the British Council will write with guidance on how to proceed.
- Your online payment was not successful. If this happens you will have received an automated email at the email address provided during the British Council registration process with a link to access and complete payment.
The University of London will not accept Validation Codes from previous exam sessions. You must complete your British Council registration and payment to receive a new Validation Code before you can complete your University of London Assessment Entry task and sit for your exam.
Registration Dates & Fees*
|5 February 2024, 08:00 (GMT +8) to 28 February 2024, 23:59 (GMT +8)
|$203 (incl. GST) per module
|15 March 2024, 08:00 (GMT +8) to 10 April 2024, 23:59 (GMT +8)
|$244 (incl. GST) per module
*Exam seats are allocated by the British Council on a first come first served basis and while the British Council guarantees you an exam seat it cannot guarantee whether that will be a morning or afternoon sitting.
The British Council Refund Policy is available on the EventsForce and you will have the opportunity to read and accept before you continue with your registration.
When to contact the British Council
- You should only contact British Council Singapore if you are having an issue gaining access to the British Council Registration and Payment system;
- you are experiencing difficulties making online payment; or
- any information emailed to you by the British Council is unclear.
- All other enquiries should be directed to the University of London in the usual way.
You may write to us at SGUOLExamTeam@britishcouncil.org for further enquiries.
Note: We are currently experiencing a high volume of registration. As a result, validation codes will take longer to be sent to you via email. We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.