We are currently looking for teachers and freelance teachers to work at our English teaching centre, as well as freelance teacher trainers for our teacher training contracts mainly offsite.
Become a British Council teacher
- Would you like to develop your teaching career in a professional global organisation?
- Would you like to work in a centre where professional development is a priority?
- Would you like to be funded to do the CELTA YL extension, Trinity TYLEC or RSA Distance Delta?
- Do you enjoy teaching Young Learners, Adults or Corporate and Exam classes?
- Are you interested in an excellent salary?
- Would you like to live and work in a vibrant and dynamic environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions and have a degree, a CELTA or Trinity Certificate and two years post-certificate teaching experience, please contact us.
Become a British Council teacher trainer
- Would you like to develop your teacher training career in a professional global organisation?
- Are you interested in delivering high quality training courses to primary and secondary teachers?
- Would you like to become involved in delivering training courses to university lecturers and tutors?
- Are you interested in an excellent salary as a full time contracted trainer or in earning competitive training rates as a freelance trainer?
- Are you interested in travelling and working with enormously appreciative teachers?
English for Education Systems is continuing to expand its portfolio of teacher training work. If you have answered yes to the above questions, you have a recognised English language teaching qualification equivalent to Cambridge English, Delta or preferably Delta, a degree and substantial relevant teacher training experience, please contact us.