Looking for a Winter Camp? For Early Years, Primary and Secondary-aged students aged 4 to 16 years old. Weekly camp starts every Monday.
Learn about the world beyond English skills
Our Winter 2023/2024 Camps are intensive holiday programmes aimed at Early Years, Primary and Secondary students aged 4 to 16 years old who wish to develop their English within a safe, fun and supportive environment.
Students study a different topic each week at this kids camp in Singapore, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them.
Each week is a complete, stand-alone camp. Students can register for as many camps as they wish. Our Winter 2023/2024 Camps are suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced learners. A new camp begins every Monday.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
What to expect for our Winter 2023/2024 Study Camps?
- more individual attention
- highly qualified and experienced international teachers