For Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary-aged students. A 15% discount for current British Council students.
New for 2020! At the British Council we believe that language and communication skills are an integral part of almost every skill in life. That is why our Holiday Study Camps use English as a way to explore the world around us, developing problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. Students study a different topic each day, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them.
Courses are available for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary-aged students.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
- excursions (in full-day camp only)