Looking for a Holiday Study Camp? Book our September 2021 Holiday Study Camp for your child now! For Early Years, Primary and Secondary students.
Learn more on the British Council in Singapore's response to the Government’s announcement on Covid-19 guidelines.
The British Council's Holiday Study Camps are an opportunity for your child to explore the world beyond English and develop the 21st century competencies needed for academic and future success.
At the British Council we believe that language and communication skills are an integral part of almost every skill in life. That is why our Holiday Study Camps use English as a way to explore the world around us, developing problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
Each week, students explore a different theme while developing their written or spoken communication skills. Through these exciting topics, learners build their knowledge of the world around them and ignite their love of learning.
Camps are available for Early Years, Primary and Secondary students.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- drama games
What to expect for the Holiday Study Camps?
- smaller class sizes allowing for lots of individual attention and support
- interactive online learning providing your child with opportunities to collaborate and communicate with friends and teachers
- internationally qualified, experienced and professional teachers
- the opportunity for an individual meeting with the teacher (via video conferencing) to discuss your child’s progress