25% discount for four weeks, 20% discount for three weeks, 15% discount for two weeks and 10% discount for one week of Study Camp. For Early Years, Primary and Secondary-aged students aged 4 to 17 years old. Weekly camp starts every Monday.
The health and safety of our students, teachers and staff is our highest priority. Learn more about the British Council in Singapore's response to the government’s announcement on Covid-19 guidelines.
Learn about the world beyond English skills
Our Winter 2022/2023 Study Camps are intensive holiday programmes aimed at Early Years, Primary and Secondary students aged 4 to 17 years old who wish to develop their English within a safe, fun and supportive environment.
Students study a different topic each week at this kids summer camp in Singapore, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them.
Each week is a complete, stand-alone camp. Students can register for as many camps as they wish. Our Study Camps are suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced learners. A new camp begins every Monday.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
What to expect for our Winter Study Camps?
- more individual attention
- opportunity to speak to teachers through parent-teacher meetings
- highly qualified and experienced international teachers