15% discount for two weeks and 10% discount for one week of Study Camp. For Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary-aged students aged 4 to 17 years old, from beginner to advanced levels. Weekly camp starts every Monday, all year-round. As part of the safe distancing measures, class sizes have been reduced and the class layout has been adjusted to adhere to government regulations.
Learn about the world beyond English skills
Our Year-round Study Camps are intensive holiday programmes aimed at Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary students (aged 4 to 17 years old) who wish to develop their English within a safe, fun and supportive environment.
Students study a different topic each week, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them.
Each week is a complete, stand-alone camp. Students can register for as many camps as they wish. Year-round Study Camps are suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced learners.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
What to expect for the Year-round Study Camps?
- more individual attention
- opportunity to speak to teachers through parent-teacher meetings
- highly qualified and experienced international teachers