To achieve Net Zero, the governments of the UK and Singapore are targeting ambitious carbon reduction goals, and electromobility has emerged as a key strategy. What does this mean in terms of transportation options for the future? What are the possible career opportunities in this sector? What skills and qualifications would be critical for meeting these future needs?
Join this GREAT Career talk as our panellists discuss current and future opportunities in this exciting sector. Gather tips on employment trends and find out more about study options to gain the skills you would need to flourish in this field.
- Dr Bicky Bhangu, President, SE Asia, Pacific & South Korea, Rolls-Royce
- Dr Colin Herron, Professor of Practice, Newcastle University
- Jo Geary, Director for ASEAN Strategic Development and Engagement, Newcastle University
- Professor Phil Blythe, Professor of Intelligent Transport Systems, Newcastle University
- Professor Stephanie Glendinning, Professor of Civil Engineering and SAgE Faculty Pro Vice Chancellor, Newcastle University
Find out more about our GREAT Career talks here.