British Council will be hosting the Going Global Indo-Pacific 2022 Conference in Singapore from 28 November to 1 December 2022 at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.
We are currently inviting proposals from Event Management consultants/agencies to support us in delivering the logistical and technical aspects of the conference.
Further details about the scope of work and the proposal submission guidelines are available in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document and annexes below.
- Publishing of RFP: 22 June
- Drop-in session for clarifications: 24 June, 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm
- Deadline for seeking clarifications: 5 July
- Clarification responses: 7 July
- Submission deadline: 15 July
- Contract commencement: 1 August
For more information, visit the Going Global Indo-Pacific Conference website.