Do you know how young children acquire language?
How can you best facilitate their language learning?
How can you integrate grammar and vocabulary into fun, practical classroom activities?
Find the answers in our hands-on 10 hour module.
Level: Specialist module
In this module, you will cover the following topics:
- What you don't do!
- Starting points
- Grammar without rules
- Fun with words
- Do-it-yourself lessons
By the end of this module you will have:
- discussed how to tap into children's natural language learning ability
- learned how to develop a lesson plan
- demonstrated how to exploit themes
- looked at the pitfalls of isolated language lessons
- gained the opportunity to design your own materials