About this course
Have you used drama in language lessons?
Do you know the difference between 'speech' and 'voice' activities?
Find this out plus much more in our 10 hour module.
Level: Specialist module
In this module, you will cover the following topics:
- Focus, freeze and feedback
- Role-play and rhythm
- Mimes and rhymes
- Dialogues and ditties
By the end of this module you will have:
- explored the rationale for using drama in language lessons
- linked drama with vocabulary and grammar
- looked at the role of input and scaffolding
- examined cues and triggers
- understood the use of music, visuals and realia.