Have you used drama in language lessons?
Do you know the difference between 'speech' and 'voice' activities?
Find out more in our 10-hour module.
Level: Specialist module
In this module, you will cover the following topics:
- Focus, freeze and feedback
- Role-play and rhythm
- Mimes and rhymes
- Dialogues and ditties
By the end of this module you will have:
- explored the rationale for using drama in language lessons
- linked drama with vocabulary and grammar
- looked at the role of input and scaffolding
- examined cues and triggers
- understood the use of music, visuals and realia.